An Oath to the Stars
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Left for dead by her closest friend and comrade, Hoshiko is now looking for revenge.
Follow her in this modern hardcore danmaku SHMUP about revenge, friendship and honour.
- Action packed SHMUP action - Brought to you by long-time genre lovers.
- Distance Overdrive - Get close to enemies and use your laser to deal more damage and gain faster kills.
- Momentum Combo - Increase your combo gauge killing enemies as fast as you can.
- Four Difficulty levels, from the accessible Easy to the super-challenging Inferno Mode.
- Dozens of controllers supported, including Dual Shock 3 and 4, Xbox 360 and One, Wii GamePad Pro, multiple Arcade Sticks, and Keyboard support.
- Local multiplayer
- Full Control mapping
- TATE Mode
- Online Leaderboards and Achievements
Your laser power is directly proportional to the distance between your mecha and the enemy. For this reason, it will be more effective and deal more damage while you are closer, but it will also expose you to the enemy fire.
The faster you kill enemies, the more laser gems they'll release, allowing you to keep your combo streak and reach for high scores.
Complete the campaign alone, or join a friend to reach the high score with local multiplayer!
In 2-Players mode, both players will share the same score to promote cooperation, and will be able to use new strategies to defeat bosses
The game fully supports TATE Mode on both orientation, on virtually any combination of screen ratio and resolution. To enable this, go to Options - Video in the main menu and switch the Layout option to TATE or REVERSE TATE.
Copyright © 2015 - 2017 Himeki Games Ltd
|Published||109 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Arcade, danmaku, shmup|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||English, Italian, Japanese|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls, High-contrast, Textless|
|Player count||1 - 2|
Demo & Feedback:
The current build is a one-level demo distributed for testing, balancing and evaluation purpose.
We need your feedback to make the game better before release, so please make sure to share your thoughts by clicking the button on the main menu, by writing here, or getting in touch directly at firstname.lastname@example.org